450gsm Premium Soft Touch
Full Colour Deluxe Gloss Lamination 450gsm Business Cards
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Make sure it's the right one with Tradeprint quality. With six different options to choose from, our premium business cards are perfect for personalisation, and adding that little touch of luxury to your contact details.
- Looking for unbeatable value? Try our 400gsm Premium Silkcards.
- For a tough yet sophisticated look, try our Matt Laminatedcards. Available in both 400gsm and 450gsm. These cards are built to withstand the everyday wear-and-tear of life on the road. Its smooth finish brings out the lighter colours in the graphic, and allows for a softer image.
- Elegance is in discretion. Why not take Matt Laminated one step further, by coupling it with Spot UV. Available only on our 450gsm Matt Laminated cards, Spot UV is a coating that creates a targeted glossy finish. It creates a unique tactile and visual effect, which clearly sets it apart from all other cards on the market.
- Are you looking to dazzle and impress? Gloss Laminated cards have a reflective shine that brightens your graphics, and creates extremely vibrant eye-catching colours. On a super thick 450gsm card, it’s water-resistant, and has a strong tactile grip.
- Some things have to be felt to be believed. Our 450gsm Soft Touch cards astonishingly velvet finish gently caresses your fingers as you hold it in your hand. This card exudes class and sophistication, and is a must have for premium businesses.
Artwork: After ordering your business cards you will have the opportunity to upload your artwork online or alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for the preparation and printing of your file
- The optimal resolution of the print file for digital and litho printing is between 200 and 350 dpi.
- We will not print any files below 96 dpi.
- You should send us a PDF or TIFF file according to the template supplied below.
Landscape Layout design (for Portrait Layout rotate).